Wish we could've been there. Looking at some of these little ones, I can tell who Mom or Dad must be! It's like looking at pictures of us from 20 years ago. I miss you all, Karen Stirewalt (Patsy's youngest)
I am so sorry we missed this year. It is always such an important grounding time for me and a wonderful way to begin the year. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great family! I recently received a copy of the family tree of Richard Pipes of York, England. We haven't connected theirs to ours yet, but there has to be a connection somewhere.....interestingly they include a Richard, Thomas, Ada, Jane & Edith going back to 1815 in York. Happy 2007!
The Pipes family is descended from Sally and Samuel Pipes who moved to Johnson County Texas circa 1885 from Limestone County Alabama. They had seven children one of whom was Buford Elbert Pipes. B.E. and Eda Jane had 6 sons that lived to adulthood. The descendants of these six boys are remembered in these pages.
2 Comments:
Wish we could've been there. Looking at some of these little ones, I can tell who Mom or Dad must be! It's like looking at pictures of us from 20 years ago. I miss you all, Karen Stirewalt (Patsy's youngest)
I am so sorry we missed this year. It is always such an important grounding time for me and a wonderful way to begin the year. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great family! I recently received a copy of the family tree of Richard Pipes of York, England. We haven't connected theirs to ours yet, but there has to be a connection somewhere.....interestingly they include a Richard, Thomas, Ada, Jane & Edith going back to 1815 in York.
Happy 2007!
Post a Comment
<< Home